I can't believe I made it this long!
YAYAYAYAYA finally I can go out to GO OUT!!!
It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...
Hehe. Just joking.
Wish it wasn't gonna rain today ^.^
Look at me; no longer a teenager and all.
Oh yeah, I Xanga now...
Just Do It. (insert nike symbol here and glorified athlete covered in sweat)
Am I sweet?
Am I crazy?
Am I lovable?
Am I funny?
Am I ugly?
Am I psycho?
Am I annoying?
Am I a good person?
Miss me if I was gone?
Listen to my problems?
Hug me if I cried?
Be a good friend?
3)******If You Could...******
Give me a new name it would be?
Give me one thing in the world it would be?
Do one thing with me it would be?
Drop me one piece of advice it would be?
4)******Just A Few Questions******
What do you like about me?
What do you hate about me?
What is my best quality?
What is my worst quality?
1. Who are you?
2. Do you have a crush on me?
3. Are we good friends?
4. Do we know each other in real life?
5. Is my avatar hot?
6. What's your fav. kind of music?
7. Will you put this in your journal so I can answer these questions about you?
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
1. I'm not the sort of person, who falls, in and quickly out of love.
2. Sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out.
3. Never found out why you left him, but this answer begs that question.
4. You'd give your hand to me, and then you'd say goodnight.
5. Psychic spies from China try to steal your mind's elation
6. He said I'm going to buy this place and burn it down.
7. I didn't come this far for you to make this hard for me.
8. How did you do it?
9. You think you're smart; you're not.
10. All around me are familiar faces.
11. Ground Control to Major Tom.
12. People you love will turn their backs on you.
13. Dear I fear we're facing a problem.
14. The phone slips from a loose grip.
15. So open up your morning light.
16. She smells like 2 am.
17. I know a girl, with cuts on her legs.
18. Once upon a time at the foot of a great mountain.
19. And it's true we named our children after towns that we'd never been.
20.When it’s missing then you want it more.
Wow. A lot of these people should get.
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, they must be songs you are presently enjoying. Post these instructions in your Live Journal along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Gorillaz, Last Living Souls
2. Johnny Cash, Hurt
3. Aqualung, Brighter than Sunshine
4. The Thrills, Tell me something I don't know
5. Hot Hot Heat, Elevator
6. Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Modern Romance
7. Cursive, The Recluse
I tag you Pikachu.
I had to get a new driver's liscence today.... I hate getting pictures taken. They never turn out. And the lady who takes the pictures is most definately on drugs. She doesn't share either. ha. And so here I am with my second crappy liscence. Whatever, I haven't ever gotten pullen over...yet. I swear the first time I do I'm going to cry. I wonder if I could even get out of a ticket.... note to self, must think of a spectacular excuse...
I just want Spring Break to be here. I don't particularly like these next two seasons. Spring and Summer are overrated. Sure I like the sunshine and the pretty flowers and the excuse to go crazy, but I much prefer Autumn. I hate being hot, but I like being warm. It's rarely a perfect medium outside. Plus I hate mosquitos. And sunburns.
Does anybody know any major fun places to go in California or anywhere nearby? B and I are running out of ideas. It has to be someplace we can lay out in the sun sipping our drinks with umbrellas and limes in it, and someplace where we can sleep... if all else fails, we'll just drive to san francisco and hide in the zoo. heh. wouldn't that be something?
It's so nice out right now.. but I have to go to work soon. grrr. I just want to go on a walk forever... keep on going and never stop, even pass all familiarity. Or drive, I could probably get farther. But I would need some good music to listen to. And plenty of sugar.
Libra , the scales, is the most cultured, refined, artistic and musical of the signs. It has a strong sense of justice and balance, and it brings reconciliation through negotiation. Libras are constantly evaluating and able to see both sides of an issue, though they can be quite indecisive. It is the sign of war as well as peace.
Yup, definately me.